3-68. Aprogram has been installed and the computer is
operating. The enabling and disabling circuits
will stop operating under each of the following
conditions except which one?
1. Fault condition occurs
2. Programmed stop is reached
3. Program completion is reached
4. Instructions are executing
3-69. The master clock in a computer is the key to the
computers timing circuits. Master clocks usually
operate at a frequency or pulse-repetition rate
determined by which of the following factors?
1. The maximum speed of the operator
2. The minimum speed of the operator
3. The minimum rate the computer can handle
4. The maximum rate the computer can handle
3-70. In computer timing circuits, what is the most
important reason for using oscillators?
1. Their output characteristics
2. Their frequency stability
3. Their phase processing
4. Their speed
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 3-71 THROUGH 3-74,
SELECT FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST THE TYPE
OF MULTIVIBRATOR DESCRIBED BY THE
PHRASE IN EACH QUESTION.
3-71. The multivibrator that is also referred to as a
3-72. The multivibrator that counts clock pulses.
3-73. The multivibrator also known as a free-running
3-74. The multivibrator used to enable logic gates.
3-75. A single-phase clock system has what types of
Monostable and bistable
Bistable and astable
Monostable and astable
Astable and multistable